I’ve seen this tagging game going all over the internet but I didn’t think I’d get tagged myself.
Here are the questions my friend Chazz asked:
1. What are the first 3 sites that you must visit once you’re logged on to your Internet?
That would be Gmail, Nekonette and Blogger.
2. Are you using your real name on the Internet? if not, why?
No, except that I have two domain names that carry my namesake. I don’t like my real name, to be honest.
3. Is your personality different when you’re online and offline?
I’m not entirely sure but I can say that I am a lot friendlier on the internet than I do offline. I guess it’s just because I don’t interact with people in person as often as I do over the internet.
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. How do you define “good music”?
Good music to me, are music or songs that I have proper grammar, good lyrics and easy to the ears. Nothing rock and roll for me, nor raps or anything that sounds like as if they were written 5 minutes ago.
6. Have you been to a live concert?
Yes, but that was a long time ago.
7. How do you define a “good website”?
What makes a good website to me is based on the following criteria: the text has to be readable; the graphics have to be of some quality (I’m not too anal on this, really) and there’s not too many animations which don’t actually contribute anything to the site; the pages have to load up quickly; navigation must be easy to find and use; the links must be easily recognisable and coordinate with layout colours; good use of colours; the layout has to look neat and must not use tables to lay out the website and the website must look okay across different browsers.
8. Do you have accounts in top social networking sites? Are you active in all of it?
I do have accounts on Facebook and Twitter. I can’t say I’m overly active on any of those but I do post updates/things regularly there.
9. How do you divide your time between working/studying, homework and managing your site?
It wasn’t that hard when I was still in university. I normally made sure to dedicate certain amount of time for my assignments/projects. But when I was working as a trainee teacher, there were hardly any time I could spend on my sites except on Sundays and Fridays, because on the other days, I had to prepare things for my work.
10. Who is the most important person in your life? why?
I’d say my parents, but right now I feel that has to be Leon because he’s the one I plan to spend the rest of my life with.
11. Do you like sports?
Not particularly, no. But I used to play badminton.
And here is a list of questions that I’d like these people to answer: Kressa, Ashleenah, Krystal, Luana, Amber, Khay, Mizarwen and Leon (sorry, I can only think of these 8 people). Leon has to post his answers in the comments. :p
1. What do you see yourself as in the next 20 years?
2. Which body parts of yours do you like best and why?
3. In what way has the internet changed your life?
4. 3 words to describe yourself.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
6. What was your last dream about?
7. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
8. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
9. What is the 25th word in your country’s national anthem?
10. What is the last film you saw?
11. What inspires You?
The rules of the game:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.