I am not the kind of person who believe avidly in Astrology, nor do I give much thoughts to the daily horoscopes’ section in those beauty magazines. But I do take a liking to the the zodiac signs and the personalities of the people born under those signs. And that’s because I’m a Leo and it feeds my ego. Here’s a list of some of Leos’ characteristics:
1. Leos are very independent but they need something to control and someone to admire them and appreciate them.
2. Leos are fully capable of being greatly successful on their own but they are much happier if they have an audience and a following of people who look up to them.
3. Leo loves the new and extraordinary, they despise dull, regular routines and if this is what they are faced with, they will simply create their own drama and excitement.
4. Leos do not like to be unhappy, it hurts their pride so they will take matters into their own hands and make things right again.
5. Leos most often have the temperament of a demanding, spoiled child but this is only shown if someone steps on the boundaries of their kingdom.
6. Leos love praise and flattery, their egos demand respect and adoration. Leo is all about pride.
7. Leos will never settle for second best. They want only the best which can cause lavish excessive spending habits as they enjoy their life of luxury, which is all to easily justified by the grand and magnificent Leo.
8. Some Leos might be too caught up in themselves and be very self-centered but they are never too self-absorbed to help anyone who needs it.
9. Leos could come into conflict with other powerhouse type of people who will not take orders and not give an inch.
10. Leo is the most extravagant sender of all astrology signs.
Extracted from: Leo Zodiac Sign
Now, I am not saying that all Leos have the above traits, and there are people born under other signs who could also have these traits; but as a Leo, I do possess most of the above characteristics.
According to the Chinese astrology reading, I was born in the year of the Tiger. And not just that, that year happens to be the year of Fire Tiger (the 5 basic elements in Chinese are Metal, Fire, Wood, Water and Earth). A Fire Tiger has the following characteristics:
1. Eccentric and dramatic.
2. Aglow with passion and verve.
3. Outgoing, expressive and look on the bright side of things.
4. Powerful speaker and has the ability to command and persuade crowds through speech.
5. Has the Tiger’s natural ability to lead others and are able to excite others simply with his/her own gift of enthusiasm.
So now that you know my zodiac/astrology signs, I guess you can work out what kind of temper I have. LOL. /wink
By the way, if you are a fan of the Final Fantasy X-2 song (1000 no Kotoba), do consider joining the fanlisting!
1. So what is your Zodiac sign?
2. Do you describe yourself as a typical [insert your Zodiac sign here]?