After hours of assessing all the entries for the White Valentine’s Day Writing Contest, I have finally decided on the winners. It was a tough time to pick the best among all of the entries because each and every one of the entries are unique in their own ways. All contestants have shared their opinions on the subject matter and it was really nice to know what they feel about it. Nevertheless, I had to pick only two winners and those are:
Lena of The Colors Magazine
Cara of Everimagine
P.S.: Please take note that winners are picked based on my personal opinions on their entries which accounts for 60% of the total points and the other 40% is based on the votes.
Congratulations to the winners, and to all the other participants, thank you for your interest in the contest and though you do not win this contest, there will be more contests in the future and perhaps you will have better luck next time. All participants will have their names listed on the Contest page. 🙂
Winners will be contacted shortly regarding the prizes.
All participants who did not win in the contest will be given free one week advertising on Dorine’s website, but you will need to contact Dorine personally before March 30th. Please include your name and your website link (if any) to avoid any confusions.