After modifying the layout countless times, I’ve finally finished it. I still there’s something lacking to the touch, but I can’t figure out what. 😐 Anyway, I also have done a dry-run test and browser cross-compatibility test to see how it works. I can say the layout looks alright though I am not yet 100% positively sure if it works on yours.
“Nothing makes a man more productive than the last minute”
Starting next week I will be in my super busy mode as I need to finish all my 15 assignments, which consists of presentations, write-ups, essays as well as group projects; all within 3 weeks. 😯
I’ve cut down the number of people in my MSN friends’ list from 150 to 30+. I’ve removed those people who have never talked to me or have stopped talking to me on MSN eventhough it was them who actually added me in the first place. Weird, some people have this idea of: the more people you have in your friends’ list, the cooler/popular you are. That’s a total bull and sh**. Anyway, that’s the reason why I don’t give out my MSN address to people and decline any friend invitations because I know they’re just going to use it as a ‘decoration’ only. So if you are thinking to ask me for my MSN address, be sure to talk to me on regular basis.
I’m pretty much out of ideas to blog about at the moment. As usual, I’ll edit this post if anything comes up into my mind. For now, enjoy reading this shorter-than-usual post. 😉
Yet another survey quiz thing. I modified it slightly.
1. Do you like to imagine things for your amusement ?
= Yes, a lot of times actually.
2. Are you often late for school or meetings?
= No. I don’t like giving people a bad impression about me. Plus, that’s a bad habit that no one should practice.
3. Your friend fails to show up for a metting at the promised time . What do you do ?
= Gets pissed off. Unless he/she has a valid reason.
4. Do you occasionally consider yourself dull and overly cautious ?
5. Do you sometimes run out of things to do all of a sudden?
= Sometimes. But my God, how I wish right now I am running out of assignments to do. 😐
6. Can you sincerely thank someone when you feel grateful ?
7. Are there many things you would like to do ?
8. Do you feel lonesome when you are alone ?
9. You are suddenly locked inside a pitch-black room! What do you do ?
= Ask for help.
10. There is a scream from behind a door! How will you react?
= Open the door and ask, “what’s going on over here?”
11. What do you do with your room’s light when you’re going to bed at night?
= Switch it off.
12. Do you dream of louging around idly without much excitment ?
= No, that would be boring.
13. You are offered a choice of two gifts, which one will you take ?
= The one that comes in cash.
14. Do others often call you childish ?
= Yes, though I am most certain those people are confused between ‘childish’ and ‘child-like’. There’s a distinct difference between the two, you know.
15. You are going for a highest-ever bungee jump alone. What will you bring along ?
= My phone, so that if anything goes wrong, I can always call the paramedics.
16. Are you a boy or a girl ?
17. Why do you like to eat?
= Food is good.
I am not going to force anyone to do this, do it if you feel like doing it.