I feel much better

Posted on: October 2nd, 2009 • 21 commentsLeave a comment?
Plugs: Kitty, Georgia, Dorine, Liza, Leon, mizarwen, Ashleenah-Page, Farhana, Krista, Carissa,

[EDIT]

I DISS COPYCATS. This issue will be explained in greater detail in the next post. If you think this is you, be prepared to receive a full-scale verbal attack from me.

The image below is a sneak preview to the layout that I had just created. Took me 3 nights to code the whole thing.

New layout

I know you can’t see much from the image above, that’s because I don’t want to expose the whole thing yet to the public since it’s only 70% done, plus there is a chance that I may not end up using it at all! Hahaha!

And oh, before you start asking me whether I provide premade layouts or take custom layout requests, the answer is NO. The layouts I created are solely for my personal use therefore it is prone to be laden with errors here and there. And since I don’t want to handle any error queries/supports on the layouts, I decided not to release any layouts for downloads. Hopefully I’ve made myself clear on that point because I’m tired and sick of having to answer questions on the layouts. There are hundreds of websites out there that provide those services, just Google them.

[/EDIT]

I must thank everyone for the very very useful advice that you guys gave to my problem mentioned in the previous post. I appreciate that very much. *kisses and hugs*
And I’m sorry for using vulgarities in the last post, and I understand that some of you find it disturbing but I was really in a bad emotional state at that time. Mea culpa, mea culpa. I won’t promise it will not happen again because it will, but I promise I will put up a notice at the top of my posts to warn those who may find the blog content offensive. :)

I’m glad to say that Leon and I are as happy as we used to be. We’ve sorted out the issue. Yay!

After a week of holiday (and too much eating), I’ve gained a considerable amount of belly fats! :cry: Yes, you read that right. Ugly belly fats! I need to lose them ASAP. Anybody can help me out?

I hate going to sites that have background music. Mind you, I have nothing against the owner or the site, I just dislike having forced to listen to the music while reading the blog posts. Plus, I’m the kind of person who gets distracted easily. I cannot concentrate on what I’m reading with some cheesy music blaring from my laptop’s speakers. The worse kind is when the music is embedded in the background where there is NO stop/pause button for you to turn the music off. With music widgets, at least there’s a button for you to click. You might say, “For God sake, just leave the website”. I can, and I will do so, but what if I find the website have some interesting posts and I want to read them? Or you can say, “turn off the speakers then”, but what if I don’t want to because I want to listen to my own songs? Shouldn’t it be YOUR responsibility to cater to your visitors’ needs, hmm?
I think this is something that all bloggers/web owners must realise and take account; that not everyone likes to listen to sound/music when they are browsing through a website/blog. Even if they DO, they may not like listening to your music. Everybody have different taste for music, you know?

Questions for you:
1. What was the last food you ate?
2. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
3. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi And Coke?

Here’s my own answers:
1. Corn flakes
2. Mmm… my brains, I think.
3. I barely can. Sometimes I thought I was drinking Coke when actually it was Pepsi.

Tagged under: , , ,
Categorised under: Me, Other online stuff, Real life

Comments

21 comments to I feel much better

1. #96    Chrys says:

Well I’m really glad that the two of you sorted everything out and that everything is alright again. You must have been feeling really crap, so I don’t think anyone can be mad at you about the language, we all understand!

Hahhaa, I need to lose belly fat as well :) I have no idea how to do it though and I’m not sure I could be bothered to do it even if I knew how. Haha.

I know exactly what you mean about the music, that’s why I’d never put music on my site, I know that not everyone likes the music I do… and that not everyone can multitask (I know I can’t).

1. What was the last food you ate?
    Eggs on toast.
    2. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
    … sarcasm (:
    3. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi And Coke?
    Definitely.

= = = = =

I love my room, it’s very ME. I just need some posters to put on the walls because my walls are very boring. I don’t know what I want posters OF yet though. I’ll have to have a little think (:

I’m really sorry about the jerk. Guys like that just aren’t worth our time so I’m glad you got rid of him.

HAHAHAHAHHAA. Your German lecturer sounds amazing, haha. Well amazing is one way to put it, weird is another. Haha, must be funny to listen to his rants.

2. #97    Syahadah says:

Yay! Glad your worries about leon is gone now :D Maybe i’m 14 but sometimes i use the bad language if im too mad. *blush*

I’m agree with you! Those background music is annoying me. Every time navigate to other page, i have to pause it -__- Sometime im too annoyed, I leave that site immediately! XD

Answers~
    1) Burger
    2) I dont know :cry:
    3) Sometimes :)

3. #99    Georgia says:

I absolutely agree! I hate music playing on websites, especially when I’m trying to listen to my own music. I think if people want to have music on their websites, they shouldn’thave it where it starts automatically.

1. What was the last food you ate?
    Toast :smile:
    2. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
    :lol: :lol: My eyes ;-)
    3. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi And Coke?
    Yes, bur I don’t drink either anymore so it doens’t matter :smile:

4. #100    Dorine says:

About the vulgarities,never mind.I don’t mind since in school we have already learnt it(not from teachers!).And yup,i dislike the background music in blogs too,even though i did those last time.Anyway,can you host a contest?Eg.Write a blog entry/whatever on Nekonette?I look forward to joining it.

1. What was the last food you ate?
    Mentos :P
    2. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
    By being bad to them.
    3. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi And Coke?
    Of course.

5. #101    Liza says:

I’m so glad that you and Leon have sorted things out. Communication is key. :)
    As for the belly fats issue, well, just exercise, eat less trans fats, oils and processed foods, and drink lots of water. I’m sort of a health freak, myself. :P I find it helpful to have at least 1/2 cup of oatmeal every morning, probably with some milk, brown sugar, peanut butter and fruit (chopped apples or bananas, strawberries, etc). It keeps you full and fueled for a long time. :)

Usually, to burn fat, cardio is your friend. :D For toning and building muscle, concentrate on anaerobic exercises and of course, using weights. Heehee. Good luck!

6. #102    Leon says:

Kitty can’t tell the difference between Pepsi and coke?!? *faints* “In the beginning was the word…!”

*Tugs on Kitty’s skirt* Leon baddie….? :cry:

7. #104    mizarwen says:

1. I ate fried chicken n gulai taugeh..
    2. My meaningful smile.
    3. Easy meh. Coz i love to drink Pepsi so i tink dt Pepsi is sweeter den Coke and kurng gasnya dri coke. Coke bit pahit2 ckit.

8. #105    Ashleenah-Page says:

1. Ice cream.
    2. I have no idea, maybe my smile or my eyes.
    3. No.

I can’t wait to see your layout, I am so excited. It looks awesome. You’re very talented my love.

How have you been?

9. #106    Ashleenah-Page says:

so are you going to be making a whole new layout? far out honey. lol.

yeah, we are actually going tomorrow i think. kind of scared.

i’m good, but sad because Hannes is heading home on Tuesday morning.

10. #107    Ashleenah-Page says:

yeah, he has been staying with me. it’s amazing. lol.

i’m going to hate being alone once he’s gone. will be ages before i get to see him again.

11. #108    Ashleenah-Page says:

it’s amazing to have them by your side but most definitely sucks when they leave your side.

12. #109    Farhana says:

I HATE WEBSITE BACKGROUND MUSIC. it pisses me off.
    ARG. especially when its some little 11 year old playing a song by miley cyrus or co.
    you’re welcome for advice ^_^ glad i can be of assistance.
    Questions for you:
    1. What was the last food you ate? waffles in nutella spread for breakfast.
    2. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? my hips dont lie. im kidding, mascara, they eat it up.
    3. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi And Coke? nothing; the brand name.
    you should do Pilates if you want to lose belly fat, but im too lazy, so i just miss a meal, usually does the trick.

13. #110    Farhana says:

i have the most strongest most irresistible urge to change the theme on my page yet again.
    brown hair is sexy. purr. sometimes blond can be bland, but i love auburn too.
    LOOOOOL. you are not weird, believe me, i read your blogs. you’re not giddy, you’re just sober. that’s a NICE AND CLEAN word. not weird. you’re also lovely. ^_^
    i just asked the “do you think you’re weird” question because all the hormones were floating around in my head, probably also the reason why i cant stop thinking about boys. O_O. being teenage is hard.
    speaking of boys….
    leon is nice. (Y). you should keep him. for always. i have only ever been in two relationships in my entire 15 years. but tell him i said thank you.
    take care.
    what degree are you doing at uni?
    xx

14. #111    Syahadah says:

Yeah its annoying to share phones. my brother always read my msg so i can’t msg my friend about anything private -_-

15. #112    Ashleenah-Page says:

Thanks sweetie. :) He he, I love kissing him.

16. #113    Ashleenah-Page says:

it is isn’t it?
    i never thought of it like that.
    i just love expressing the love i have for him, in any way that i can.

17. #114    Farhana says:

you want to be a history teacher?
    OHHH. you just reminded me of my history teacher. he was telling us his sad life story. he isnt bad looking but apparently he had no friends until he was 21, and even then he had weird friends. and his parents were very christian and he was an atheist. basically, he was like the boy in “about a boy” but not vegan and hippy.
    he is incredibly intelligent and apparently got into the uni of Bristol a week before the semester stared. O_o i rate him. his was a pub owner before he was 23 and then his girlfriend dumped him and he lost his job, and so he said he fulfilled his actual ambition of becoming a history teacher, i think it was his life-long fall back plan.
    but we all love him he’s awesome.

18. #115    Krista says:

1. Chocolate chips straight from the bag (heh)
    2. My charming sweet innocence :) actually I never really cared about boys much until recently.
    3. I actually haven’t tried both pepsi and coke. I tried one and didn’t like it, and assumed that the other one would be just as gross. I can’t remember which one i tried :P

19. #116    Carissa says:

You make brown look really good with that layout preview. I really don’t like brown that much, honestly, but I look forward to it on your layout — IF you use it, that is. ;)

Questions for you:
    1. What was the last food you ate?
    Hot dogs in a bun and French fries.

2. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
    Stupid humor, I guess. XD I don’t really know. I haven’t tried to lure anyone — with any real intent — in years.

3. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
    I can only have diet, but yeah. I didn’t used to, but the diet versions are so different from each other. :/ Sadly, I can’t really tell the difference between diet and regular anymore, which makes me very paranoid when I can’t pour my own soda (like at restaurants). I usually get someone to taste it for me that can tell the difference, like my mom. :/